|ADA (non government)
Art and Entertainment
Assistive Technology / Devices
State Assistive Technology Centers
Daily Living Aids
Government Sites (U.S.)
Magazines / Publications
Specialized Disability Resources
- AAPD - American Association of People with Disabilities
Brain and Spinal Cord
Injury Resource Center
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Paralysis Resource Center
- Community Access Center - providing services to people with disabilities in Riverside CA since 1995.
- Center for the Study and Advancement of Disability
Dealer - pre-owned adaptive
equipment, homes, vans, RV's and more.
- disABLEDperson.com - Online disabled community featuring monthly articles, tips, news, chat, employment opportunities and more. Requires registration.
- DND Press - Disability Resource Library (Calendar - Tech Tips - Resources)
- eSight Careers Network - Where people who are visually impaired or physically disabled build resources for managing their careers.
- FCTD (Family Center on Technology and Disability)
- Family Village - A Global Community of Disability Related Resources
- Generation Access - Disability resource consultants providing empowering information to people with disabilities.
- Institute on Independent Living - serve self-help organizations of disabled people who work for equal opportunities, self-determination and self-respect.
- Jewish Employment and Vocational Service
- Kids Together, Inc - information and resources for children and adults with disabilities
- Liberty Resources - advocates and promotes Independent Living for persons with disabilities.
- Maine Parent Federation - Statewide information about: specific disabilities, parenting issues, education, services, support groups and other resources.
Educational resource with extensive articles on wheelchairs, scooters,
wheel chair sports, disabled travel, and other mobility aids to enhance
the lives of individuals of all ages who need mobility assistance.
- National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities
- extensive list of Rehab links.
- Safety Shield - Teaches individuals with disabilities how to recognize the potential for violence and how to extricate themselves before a confrontation takes place, also how to defend themselves.
- SCI Info Pages - spinal cord injury resources and health information
Soulful Encounters -
FREE dating site for the medically
disabled and differently abled.
the Looking Glass - center that has
pioneered research, training, and serving families with disabilities
- Just about anything you need to know about wheelchairs.
- Wheeler.Org - Metropolitan Society For Crippled Children & Adults providing a large database of resources in Michigan and nationally.
- WAPD (World Association of Persons with disAbilities) - advances the interests of persons with disAbilities at national, state, local and home levels.
Sports and Recreation
Vocational Rehab (state offices)
Web Portals - Disability
Web Portals - Health
Misc. - Uncategorized
- Cooking with
Secrets - Social
Security Disability Information and Tips
- TDI's Website - Promoting Equal Access in Telecommunications and Media for People Who are Deaf, Late-Deafened, Hard-of-Hearing or Deaf-Blind
- National Injury Prevention Foundation
YouInspire - Videos of survivors
and those facing serious medical challenges who wish to connect with